Personal Golf Cart Rental Information for Reunions 2015
Alumni returning for Reunions 2015 may rent a personal golf cart from Princeton University’s Office of Alumni Affairs to facilitate getting around campus throughout the weekend or for use in the P-rade on Saturday only. A valid driver's license is required for operating a rented golf cart.
Rent a cart using the online form.
Golf cart rentals are available for Reunions attendees with mobility issues.
Due to a limited supply of golf carts, rentals are only available for more senior alumni with mobility issues and alumni with a medical condition or permanent disability that affects their mobility. If this request is based on a medical condition or permanent disability, the Office of Alumni Affairs reserves the right to ask for a copy of the appropriate documentation, such as a letter from your physician, a copy of a state-issued HC ID card, HC license plate or HC placard. If your need lies outside of these terms, the University provides campus shuttles that runs continuously during Reunions, as well as a robust golf cart transport service for alumni and guests called Reunions Rover.
Reunions Rover: A Transport Service for Alumni and Guests
Student driven golf carts making continuous intra-campus loops with stops at headquarters sites and program locations throughout Reunions weekend.
Golf Cart Options & Pricing
Alumni are able to rent a golf cart either for the entire three-day weekend or for use in the P-rade on Saturday only. Both 2-seat and 4-seat golf carts are available. Three-day cart rentals include lights which are required for driving when dark.
Quantities are limited and golf cart orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. If you require a golf cart for transportation at Reunions, we recommend ordering one by the end of March. We anticipate that all carts will be claimed six to eight weeks prior to Reunions. Alumni are not permitted to contract with an outside vendor for a golf cart rental during Reunions.
Insurance Coverage Overview
Renters assume full responsibility for any damage or loss to rented carts while in use. This includes responsibility for replacement value if the cart is stolen and any claim that occurs as a result of bodily injury and/or property damage that is caused by the rented golf cart.
- Golf carts will be delivered to your headquarters site by 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Thursday, May 28, and picked up at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 31. See a student crew member to assist you with locating and returning your golf cart rental.
- Golf carts are not permitted inside reunion sites. Please park golf cart outside the site, and secure it with a lock and chain when not in use; a lock and chain will be supplied with your rental.
- The "cart pathways and crossing" map, available in the spring, shows where golf carts are permitted to drive on campus. Golf carts are not permitted on local roads other than Elm Drive on campus.
P-rade Golf Cart Usage
- A three-day weekend golf cart rental may be used in the P-rade. On Saturday, May 30, the golf cart must be dropped off on the front campus lawn near Nassau Hall and Maclean House by 12:00 p.m. (noon), for it to be lined up in class order for entry into the P-rade. Golf carts are not permitted to stage along the P-rade route; their only entry into the P-rade is from the front campus lawn. University staff members will be on hand to help line up the golf carts for the P-rade. When you (or a member of your class' student crew) drop off your golf cart, please hand the key over to a staff member who will be easily identifiable by a safety green golf cart crew t-shirt.
- Golf carts rented for the P-rade on Saturday will be available only for use in the P-rade. The golf carts will be lined up on the front campus lawn in class order and keys will be distributed to the drivers roughly 15 minutes prior to the start of the P-rade. You will return your P-rade only rental golf cart at the end of the P-rade on Poe Field, returning the key to a University staff Member wearing a safety green golf cart crew t-shirt.
Pre-payment for a golf cart rental is required in full. Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Cancellations made by May 1 will be issued a full refund. Cancellations made by May 15 will be issued a 50% refund. No refunds will be made after May 15.
Contact: Courtney Massari, Scheduling & Event Manager, University Scheduling, University Services
Phone: (609) 258-7229