Satellite classes are those not celebrating their major reunions.
- There is no advance registration or fee for satellite alumni.
- Satellite alumni should register with their own class, even if they are spouses or children of major reunion alumni, unless they decide to pay the appropriate amount to fully participate in the major reunion meals and costumes.
- A satellite alumnus/a may register one adult guest (over age 21) for free. Satellite alumni may also register their adult and minor children or grandchildren, along with their child/grandchild's respective spouse/partner, for free.
- A satellite alumnus/a may not register additional adult guests.
- Minor guests not related to the alumnus/a are not eligible to receive a wristband.
- At the time of onsite registration, a satellite alumnus/a should register all guests who will require wristbands. The alumnus/a does not have to be present when their adult guests check-in and receive their wristband, so long as they have been previously registered by the alumnus/a. However, the alumnus/a must be present to register and wristband minor children or grandchildren.
10th - 35th Satellite Classes (1980-2010):
40th - 60th Satellite Classes (1955-1979):
65th Satellite Classes (1953 &1954):
Location: Forbes College
After registration, alumni may sign their class ledger and pick up a button.
Thursday: 12:00 noon - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.