Those attending Reunions should be aware of the following Reunions-related policies, as well as Princeton University's Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
- Wristbands are not required, for you or your guests, for daytime activities including the Alumni-Faculty Forums and the P-rade. Schedule of Open Events.
- Wristbands ARE required, for you and your guests, for evening events at the Major Reunion headquarters sites. Your wristband provides you with entrance to the courtyards at all times except during "class only" events.
- Buttons serve as nametags and souvenirs only.
- Wristbands are not transferable.
- Do not remove your wristband.
- If you lose your wristband, replacements are available at your registration site for $100. However, if your wristband is damaged, bring it with you to registration and a replacement will be provided free of charge. Replacements are limited to one per person.
- Individuals must provide photo ID with proof of age to pick up his/her wristband. Acceptable forms of identification: driver’s license, state ID, passport or TigerCard.
Please refer to your registration information for specific cancellation policies.
The University policy is designed to be consistent with the laws of the State of New Jersey and also reflects the need for mutual respect and personal responsibility.
University policy prohibits:
- Open containers of alcohol outside Reunion Headquarters.
- Possession of alcohol by persons under the age of 21.
- Serving alcohol to persons under the age of 21.
To obtain alcoholic beverages at Reunions sites, an adult wristband is required. To prevent misunderstanding, we suggest that you carry a photo ID with proof of age at all times.