Satellite classes are those not celebrating their major reunions.
For all satellite classes of the 5th Reunion (2012-2017):
Alumni are encouraged to pre-register online for a reduced fee of $65 until Sunday, May 20, 2018.
On-site registration is available for alumni during Reunions for $100.
Alumni from the satellite classes of the 5th Reunion may register one guest.
If your guest is an adult, you may register him/her online by Sunday, May 20, 2018 for $65 or on-site for $100.
If your guest is a Princeton undergraduate student minor (under age 21), you must register him/her online by Sunday, May 20, 2018 for $65. No minors will be registered on-site.
Children (under age 21) of alumni from the satellite classes of the 5th Reunion are admitted for free.
Minors (under age 21) who are not children of the alumnus/a, and are not a Princeton undergraduate student, are ineligible to receive a wristband.
Satellite alumni must accompany their guest at registration/wristband pick-up. No exceptions can be made.
Access to the 5th and 10th Headquarters Sites
- All alumni/guests and Princeton University undergraduates with adult wristbands will have access to the 5th and 10th reunion sites unless closed (to 5th/10th wristbands only) due to capacity.
- Princeton University undergraduate minors (with a “Senior” or “Student” wristband and a valid TigerCard/PUID) will have access to the 5th and 10th reunion sites unless closed (to 5th/10th wristbands only) due to capacity.
- Children under the age of 12, accompanied by a parent/guardian (with a 5th or 10th wristband), will also have access to the 5th and 10th reunion sites.
- Wristband registration hours and location: tent in the South side parking lot of Baker Rink
Class ledger books and name buttons will be available under the tent.
Thursday: 12:00 noon - 12:00 midnight
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight
5th Satellite Cancellation and Guest Swap Policy:
- Should you need to cancel your online registration for you and/or your guest, please contact email@example.com by Sunday, May 20, 2018, for a full refund. Note, refunds will not be issued until after Reunions in June.
- If you would like to register a guest after your own online registration is completed, please click on the link in your confirmation email to register a guest no later than Sunday, May 20, 2018 with the name of your guest to take advantage of the $65 fee. Please note, if you decide to bring a guest after the May 20th deadline, on-site registration will be available for alumni and their guests (adult only) during Reunions, for a fee of $100 per person.
- Requests to bring a different guest than previously registered online can only be accommodated in person at the 5th Satellite registration tent (Baker Rink). Satellite alumni must accompany their guest at registration/wristband pick-up. Guest swaps for Princeton University undergraduate minors must be made in advance of the Sunday, May 20, 2018 deadline by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.