The following information on wristbands is for students approved for Interim Housing by the Office of the Alumni Association or the Housing Department during Reunions 2018. Those attending Reunions should be aware of the Reunions wristband policies, as well as Princeton University's Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
- Wristbands are not required for daytime activities including the Alumni-Faculty Forums and the P-rade. Most events listed in the Schedule of Open Events do not require a wristband.
- Wristbands ARE required for evening events at the major reunion headquarters sites. Your wristband provides you with entrance to the courtyards (including the 5th and 10th) at all times except during "class only" events.
- A wristband allows access to the evening headquarters entertainment and beverages, but does not include meals or costumes.
- Students who have been approved by the Office of the Alumni Association and the Housing Department to receive Interim Housing have the opportunity to purchase one wristband.
Interim Housing Students must register for a wristband in person. PLEASE NOTE: Online registration is-not available.
- $65/person (payment by Visa, MasterCard and American Express only)
- Interim Housing Students must present your TigerCard (PUID) as well as a valid photo driver's license or passport at pick up.
- Wristbands will be secured on your wrist at the time of pick up and must stay on your wrist for the duration of the weekend.
- Wristband Distribution will take place at the following locations and times:
- Thursday, May 31, 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 midnight (Frist MPR)
- Friday, June 1, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00pm (Frist MPR); 6:00pm – 1:00am (Baker Rink Tent)
- Saturday, June 2, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight (Baker Rink Tent)
If you lose your wristband, replacements are available at the wristband distribution sites (per location/hours noted above) for $100. However, if your wristband is damaged, bring it with you to the wristband distribution site (per location/hours noted above) above for $100 and a replacement will be provided free of charge. Replacements are limited to one per person.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.