Reunions are for alumni, but participation by graduating seniors is highly valued and members of the senior class are invited to participate free of charge, compliments of the University's Alumni Association.
The following information on wristbands is for seniors (Class of 2018) . Those attending Reunions should be aware of the Reunions wristband policies, as well as Princeton University's Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
- Wristbands are not required, for daytime activities including the Alumni-Faculty Forums, the P-rade and Fireworks. Most events listed in the Schedule of Open Events do not require a wristband.
- Wristbands ARE required for evening events at the major reunion headquarters sites. Your wristband provides entrance to the courtyards at all times except during "class only" events.
- A wristband allows seniors access to the evening headquarters entertainment and beverages, but does not include meals or costumes.
- Each senior is entitled to 1 free wristband for their personal use (not transferable).
Seniors must register for a wristband in person. PLEASE NOTE: Online is not available.
- Seniors must present a valid TigerCard (PUID) and a valid photo driver's license or passport at pick up.
- Wristbands will be secured on your wrist at the time of pick up and must stay on your wrist for the duration of the weekend.
- Wristband Distribution will take place at the following locations and times:
- Thursday, May 31, 12:00pm - 12:00 midnight (Frist MPR)
- Friday, June 1, 12:00pm – 6:00pm (Frist MPR); 6:00pm – 1:00am (Baker Rink Tent)
- Saturday, June 2, 9:00am - 12:00 midnight (Baker Rink Tent)
If you lose your wristband, replacements are available at the wristband distribution sites (per location/hours noted above) for $100. However, if your wristband is damaged, bring it with you to the wristband distribution site (per location/hours noted above) above for $100 and a replacement will be provided free of charge. Replacements are limited to one per person.
If you are a senior (Class of 2018) and have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.