Online Registration for Faculty/Staff is now closed.
- Wristband prices for faculty/staff and their guest are $40/person.
- No credit cards accepted.
- To register for a wristband, you must register in-person at East Pyne, Room 111 and pay by cash or check.
- There is no registration by telephone.
Please see the Wristband Distribution section below for additional information.
All faculty and staff are cordially invited to attend Reunions 2013 from Thursday, May 30 - Saturday, June 1. All University representatives will once again be required to have wristbands identifying them as Reunions participants and allowing entrance to Reunion sites in the evening and to obtain alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Those attending Reunions should be aware of the Reunions wristband policies, as well as Princeton University's Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
- Wristbands are not required for you or your guest to attend daytime activities including the Alumni-Faculty Forums and the P-rade.
- Wristbands ARE required for you and your guest to attend evening events. Entry cannot be guaranteed at all Reunions sites for all evening hours (during certain class events or when a class closes its headquarters to limit attendance as a safety measure).
- One wristband per faculty/staff member.
- Each faculty/staff member may purchase one additional wristband for a guest.
- Faculty/staff members and their guests must be 21 years of age as of May 30, 2013 to obtain a wristband. To obtain your wristband, a University ID and valid photo driver's license are required.
- Guests must be present with you at wristband pick-up and must also present a valid photo driver's license.
- Faculty and staff will be sent an email containing a URL for online registration. If you did not receive the e-mail or need to obtain the URL, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com.
- Through May 28th, wristband prices for faculty/staff and their guest are $30/person. Online registration will be available between May 8th and May 28th. Payment by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) is only available via online registration.
- After May 28th, wristband prices for faculty/staff and their guest increase to $40/person. In addition, online registration will no longer be available and credit cards will not be accepted. To sign up for a wristband after May 28th, you will need to register in-person at East Pyne, Room 111 and pay by cash or check. PLEASE NOTE: There is no registration by telephone.
- Wristbands may only be picked up in person (no exceptions) and you must present a valid University ID and a valid photo driver's license.
- Your guest MUST accompany you to receive his/her wristband and he/she must also present a valid photo driver's license.
Faculty and staff members and their guests must pick up their wristbands in person in East Pyne, Room 111 (PLEASE NOTE: This is a new location for this year):
- Wednesday, May 29, 12:00-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 30, 12:00-10:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 31, 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1, 5:00-10:00 p.m.
If you are an employee of Princeton University and need assistance with registering yourself or a guest for a Reunions wristband, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.