All faculty and staff are cordially invited to attend Reunions 2018, May 31 – June 3. Daytime activities such as the Alumni-Faculty Forums and the P-rade as well as the Saturday night lawn concert and fireworks are open to faculty and staff and do not require wristbands. Wristbands provide access to the headquarters sites after 5:00 p.m. for evening entertainment as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Those attending Reunions should be aware of the Reunions wristband policies, as well as Princeton University's Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
- Wristbands are required for entry to headquarters sites for evening entertainment as well as to obtain alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Faculty/staff wristbands do not guarantee access to all headquarters sites as certain sites may be closed for private class events or safety reasons at various times throughout the weekend.
- Faculty and staff may purchase one wristband for themselves and one for a guest.
- Faculty/staff and guests must be 21 years of age as of May 31, 2018 to obtain a wristband.
Faculty/staff must register for a wristband in person. PLEASE NOTE: Online is not available.
- $65/person (payment by Visa, MasterCard and American Express only)
- Faculty/staff must present a valid University ID and a valid photo driver's license or passport at pick up. Guests of faculty/staff must present valid photo driver's license or passport.
- Guest must accompany faculty/staff at the time of in person wristband registration.
- Wristbands will be secured on your wrist at the time of pick up and must stay on your wrist for the duration of the weekend.
- Wristband Distribution will take place at the following locations and times:
- Thursday, May 31, 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 midnight (Frist MPR)
- Friday, June 1, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00pm (Frist MPR); 6:00pm – 1:00am (Baker Rink Tent)
- Saturday, June 2, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight (Baker Rink Tent)
If you lose your wristband, replacements are available at the wristband distribution sites (per location/hours noted above) for $100. However, if your wristband is damaged, bring it with you to the wristband distribution site (per location/hours noted above) above for $100 and a replacement will be provided free of charge. Replacements are limited to one per person.
If you are an employee of Princeton University and need assistance with registering yourself or a guest for a Reunions wristband, please contact email@example.com.