The rollout of the new TigerNet Volunteer Tools included a change in the way volunteers gain administrative access to the tools. Each organization now has an individual link for volunteer admins to use for login.
REQUEST ADMIN ACCESS TO TIGERNET VOLUNTEER TOOLS
Please fill out the appropriate form. Requests for admin access are processed within 48 hours.
HOW TO ACCESS TIGERNET VOLUNTEER TOOLS
To access the TigerNet Volunteer Tools for your organization:
1. Find your organization at TigerNet Volunteer Tools URLs by organization [PDF]
Each organization now has an individual link for volunteer admins to use for login.
2. Click on the “Admin URL” (or copy/paste it into your browser)
3. In the top right corner of the website, click on “Login”
4. From the login page, click “Alumni Login”
5. Enter your TigerNet credentials
6. You should be returned to the your group’s subcommunity. To access broadcast email, hover over
“Email” in the top menu bar and under “Manage”, click “Email Home.”