The Executive Committee of the Alumni Council, acting on behalf of the Alumni Council when it is not in session, is responsible for the governance of the broader Alumni Association of Princeton University. This board, which meets three times annually, is composed of:
- The chair, vice chair, treasurer and assistant treasurer of the Alumni Council.
- The chairs and vice chairs of each of 12 standing committees, the chairs of the special committees, and the chairs and vice chairs of ad hoc committees.
- Eight elected regional association officers and eight elected class officers.
- The president and three representatives of the Association of Princeton Graduate alumni.
- Two alumni currently serving as members of the Princeton University faculty.
- Eight appointed members at large.
- The presidents of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni (ABPA), Association of Latino Princeton Alumni (ALPA), the Asian American Alumni Association of Princeton (A4P) and Fund for Reunion/Princeton BTGALA.
- The President of the Senior Class, an additional undergraduate representative and a graduate student representative.
- The Chairs of the Annual Giving Committee, the Graduate Inter-Club Council and the Board of Editorial Direction of the Princeton Alumni Weekly.
Please share your thoughts and ideas with us. If you are interested in recommending Princeton alumni volunteers for consideration for appointment or election to the Executive Committee, please contact one of the officers on the right. We look forward to hearing from you!