Rather than discarding your unwanted Princeton memorabilia and apparel, bring it to the new "Take It or Leave It" tent at Reunions so that it can be discovered by another alumni or guest who will treasure it.
Sponsored by the Alumni Council Committee on Princetoniana and the Alumni Council Committee on Reunions
Small Princeton collectibles and apparel, only as big as you can reasonably carry. No furniture or large items, please.
The "Take It or Leave It" tent on the East Pyne South Lawn.
The tent will be available for perusing the array of orange and black items any time from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, May 31- June 2, 2018.
- Items can be placed under the tent at any time throughout Reunions.
- There will not be a log book or items or those who drop/retrieve the items.
- Leaving an item does not entitle giver to an acknowledgement or donation and receipts will not be given.
- Neither the Office of Alumni Affairs nor the University is responsible for the items, including damage.
- Items not claimed by 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 2, 2018 will be disposed of.