Princeton alumnus Melvin McCray '74, an editor at ABC News World News Tonight, produced two extraordinary documentaries of the conference.
- A short 32 minute highlights video captures the essence of the conference as it unfolded.
- A full length (2 hour 11 minute) "Coming Back and Looking Forward" documentary presents content from the lectures, panel discussions and career networking sessions held throughout the weekend.
Also available is Melvin McCray's Looking Back: Reflections of Black Princeton Alumni, a video documentary produced in 1997 on the history of African American students at Princeton for the University’s 250th Anniversary.
Lectures & Remarks
In addition to producing two documentaries of the conference, Melvin McCray '74 also taped many of the lectures and remarks given by Princeton alumni and University staff.
- President Shirley M. Tilghman's Conversation with Alumni at the conference.
- Concluding address by Cornel West *80, Class of 1943 University Professor of Religion.
- Hurricane Katrina and America's Racial Politics, a faculty lecture given by Melissa V. Harris-Lacewell, Associate Professor of Politics and African-American Studies.