Join the Princeton community in celebrating the University’s 277th birthday! Orange & Black Day marks the anniversary of Princeton receiving its charter on Oct. 22, 1746.
This year, we’re kicking off the party a day early with a weekendlong Orange & Black Day celebration, beginning with Homecoming on Saturday, Oct. 21. All members of the University community — students, staff, faculty and alumni — are invited! Keep the momentum in full swing by celebrating closer to home with regional parties and by posting your photos and videos on Oct. 22.
Here’s the playbook for how to participate:
- Show your Princeton pride and spirit by dressing in orange and black
- Return to campus for Homecoming and the Orange & Black Tiger Tailgate (Beat Harvard!) on Oct. 21
- Host or attend an Orange & Black Day gathering in your region
- Post photos or videos to:
- alumni.princeton.edu/orangeandblack No social media presence is required.
- your social media channels, tagging @PrincetonAlumni and using #OrangeAndBlack and #BackToTheBest.
- Cheer on all our Tiger teams!
We can’t wait to celebrate Princeton’s 277th birthday with you all weekend! What’s your gameplan?